What in God’s name is going on in the Commonwealth of Virginia?
Last week, the state House and Senate in Virginia passed a bill that requires women to undergo an ultrasound procedure before having an abortion and, in many cases, it would require them to have a transvaginal ultrasound! That’s right, I am not making this up. In many cases, especially early abortions, the doctor would be forced to insert a probe inside the woman’s vagina in order to see the reproductive organs.
The anti-abortion crowd gets more disgusting with each passing year.
- Virginia House Delays Abortion Bill After Protest (newser.com)
- Women protest anti-abortion bills in Virginia (sfgate.com)
- Women protest anti-abortion bills in Virginia (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Women Protest Anti-Abortion Bills in Virginia (abcnews.go.com)
- Hundreds of Women Stage Silent Protest Outside Virginia Capitol (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Virginia Advances Anti-Abortion “Fetal Personhood” And “Transvaginal Ultrasound” Bills (thefrisky.com)
- Conservatives Defend Virginia’s Occupy Vagina Law On Basis That All Penetrations Are Created Equal (mediaite.com)
- How is Virginia’s “transvaginal ultrasound” anti-abortion bill not rape-by-instruments? (americablog.com)
- War on Choice (ipollnews.com)
- Majority of Virginia voters oppose state-sanctioned rape and ‘personhood’ (dailykos.com)