When is this stuff gonna end?
Recently, the Oklahoma State Senate approved a bill that would require an abortion doctor to let a woman know that she had a right to hear the heartbeat of the fetus! The bill was approved by a 34 – 8 vote and will soon go to the state House.
Originally, the bill required that women hear the heartbeat before having an abortion, but the bill’s author watered down the measure to secure its passage. So, now it’s “only” optional.
Yet another insult.
So, if you hear the heartbeat, what does that prove? It proves that the fetus is alive! Oh revelation! Thank you, oh wise ones, for informing us that we are carrying something that is alive. Indeed, what you failed to realize was that, the reason why women go to get an abortion is because they KNOW the fetus is alive and growing and they don’t want it to live any longer. But, then, we are sooooo stupid, so it’s fortunate that we have you boys around to educate us.
What are you going to do next – take away our vote?
- Okla. fetal ‘heartbeat’ bill advances (politico.com)
- Okla. Senate approves fetal heartbeat requirement (mysanantonio.com)
- Fetal heartbeat bill advances to Oklahoma Senate floor (newsok.com)
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Abortion Docs (washington.cbslocal.com)
- End The Requirement Of Unnecessary And Traumatizing Pre-Abortion Procedures In Texas (forcechange.com)
- Quick hit: when states abuse women (grainnemcmahon.wordpress.com)
- 21 | Quick Hit: When States Abuse Women (grainnemcmahon.wordpress.com)